Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pay it forward with disclaimer

Here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the next couple of months, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play (comment) and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first three get a gift, so you have to be super fast!This will be fun! I am excited to see what comes out of it ... HURRY, this will be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I look at this like every day, and think to myself "Brianna will obviously make something amazing, but I am not creative enough to put this on my blog to be able to send stuff to other people," the delema...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I’m a small town girl… Born and raised. I met my husband, Kody, at his brother's mission farewell, although he grew up 2 blocks from my house, we never met until then. He was fresh off his mission, and we were married 5 months later, on August 14, 1999. We still live in a small town, and now have 3 children. Conner; 8, Naomi; 5, and Katlin; 3. I am going to school (after 10 years!! ugh!!) and I work as a waitress part-time. We are busy, but enjoy having fun together!!!

Followers